Inductrol® Voltage Regulator
The Inductrol® is a variable autotransformer, similar in construction to an electric motor that can hold fluctuating voltages to precise limits, provide an adjustable voltage output, or both.
The Inductrol® will solve theses common problems:
- Motor over heating
- Uneven electric heating
- Lamps burn-out
- Malfunction of medical equipment
- Malfunction of communication equipment
- Automated machine controller burn out
- Computer electrical component burn out
- Over-bussing long feeder runs
The Inductrol® can be applied in these situations:
- Electronics (RADAR, radio & TV, cell towers)
- Industrial (welding, electrochemical, furnace)
- Laboratory (motor testing, energy research)
- Commercial (facility lighting, data centers, HVAC)
- Medical (imaging, patient monitoring, diagnostics)
- Generation (field control, precipitators, coolers)
- Agriculture (remote dairy and irrigation systems)
Regardless of the application, variations in voltage can cause considerable loss of time and money. By reducing unnecessary downtime and costs, integrating the Inductrol® into your system will pay for itself over time. The Inductrol® is generally a more cost effective method for solving poor voltage problems than alternate options.
For a complete listing of the 150,000 parts and $12 million dollars of inventory Parts Super Center offers simply click here.