Inductrol® Voltage Regulator
The Inductrol is a variable autotransformer, similar in construction to an electric motor that can hold fluctuating voltages to precise limits, or provide an adjustable voltage output, or both!
The INDUCTROL® will solve theses types of problems!
- Motor over heating
- Uneven electric heating
- Lamps burn-out, slow start, go out
- Malfunction of medical equipment
- Malfunction of communication equipment
- Automated machine controller burn out
- Computer electrical component burn out
- Over-bussing long feeder runs
The INDUCTROL® can be applied in these situations
- Electronics (RADAR, Radio & TV, Cell Towers)
- Industrial (Welding, Electrochemical, Furnace)
- Laboratory (Motor Testing, Energy research)
- Commercial (Facility Lighting, Data Centers, HVAC)
- Medical (Imaging, Patient Monitoring, Diagnostics)
- Generation (Field Control, Precipitators, Coolers)
- Agriculture (Remote Dairy and Irrigation Systems)
Inductrol® Voltage Regulators pay for themselves – No matter what the application, variations in voltage can cause considerable loss of time and money. By reducing unnecessary downtime and costs, integrating the Inductrol® into your system will pay for itself over time. What’s more alternative methods for solving poor voltage problems are usually more expensive than the Inductrol®.
For a complete listing of the 150,000 parts and $12 million dollars of inventory Parts Super Center offers simply click here.