EntelliGuard® R Retrofill
Retrofill existing metal frame breaker cubicles with an EntelliGuard® G Breaker
Aging switchgear can often be a major cause of concern. Add to that the normal wear and tear on low-voltage circuit breakers to create a situation that may lead to a loss of system protection and reliability.
EntelliGuard® R Retrofill provides a streamlined solution to update your legacy circuit breakers with a new EntelliGuard® G Breaker, to give your existing switchgear a new lease on life. In addition to providing a host of new features, the EntelliGuard® R Retrofill solution offers the option to include the EntelliGuard® TU Trip Unit for both arc flash protection and selectivity at the same time. The EntelliGuard® R offers a means to increase reliability and enhance the protection of your existing electrical system.
The EntelliGuard® R Retrofill can provide savings right from the start because it makes the most of your existing equipment.
Since it is 100% interchangeable with GE breakers, it:
- Requires little to no cubicle modifications, minimizing shut down time during replacement.
- Interfaces with the original cubicle secondary disconnects, position switches and neutral disconnects.
- Is compatible with shutters in existing breaker cubicles.
- Allows AK Retrofills utilize the EntelliGuard®G lifting bar.
- Makes the secondary disconnect wiring connection with no modifications to your switchgear.
- Is available for GE and OEM built equipment.
Benefit from EntelliGuard® R Retrofill standard features:
- UL listed
- Increase short circuit rating on AK25 and AKR30S while maintaining UL approval
- Remote racking using the standard EntelliGuard® G racking device
- High quality modern mechanism allows for a lower maintenance breaker
- Through-the-door racking for less exposure to electrical shock or arc flash
- Single finger cluster design generates less heat and provides a solid, reliable connection when compared to designs with finger clusters on both the cassette and breaker
- Easy field wiring of Retrofill with GE provided AS-IS drawings
- Trip unit and all indicators are visible through the door, minimizing exposure to arc flash or electrical shock
- Pre-punched doors available with or without holes for pilot lights and RELT switch for all stack widths
- UL field-installable accessories include:
- 8 NO/NC auxiliary contacts
- Coil signaling contacts
- Close coil and motor operator
- Bell alarm
- Shunt trips
- Undervoltage releases
- Network interlocks
- EntelliGuard® TU Trip Unit
- Arc flash protection and selectivity at the same time
- Metering, relaying, Modbus/Profibus, Waveform capture
- Free set-up software
- Ground fault alarm and RELT
For a complete listing of the 150,000 parts and $12 million dollars of inventory Parts Super Center offers simply click here