SB Switches (16SB and SBM)
Found in Steel Mills, PetroChem Plants, Power Plants, heavy industries for the control of electrically operated circuit breakers, valves, motors, etc… Multilin SB Switches are rotary, cam-operated devices used primarily to transfer current and potential to instruments and relays, offer repetitive positive positioning operation for use in areas with limited space applications.
Genuine GE Replacement parts...
- Each SB is manufactured to original equipment specifications
- Original configuration per requisition, or specify your own contact sequence
- Four types of escutcheons (face plates)
- Eight types of fixed handles and three types of removable handles
- Maintained or spring return action
- Yale lock or locking handles available
- UL recognized
- NEMA 1 covers
For a complete listing of the 150,000 parts and $12 million dollars of inventory Parts Super Center offers simply click here.