GE Digital Energy Multilin Indicating Lamps (ET16 and ET17)
The ET-16 (incandescent) and ET-17 (neon) indicating lamps are designed for application on switchboard panels up to and including 1/4-inch thickness. The lamps economize on space and permit easy replacement of bulb and resistor.
Parts Super Center provides solutions for all your switchboard panel lighting needs. Our extensive inventory allows us to support the full line of current and legacy GE indicating lights. We also have the expertise to convert other manufacturer’s products to one of our many current offerings. Choose from 22-30mm designs, to miniature, heavy duty and oil-tight. PSC has what you need.
Features and benefits
- Simple "push-twist" type plug
- GE extra-long-life bulbs
- Terminals are readily available, designed for either AMP "FASTON" type connectors, solder or screws
- Caps are available in various colors (9 for ET-16; 3 for ET-17)
- The ET-16 is also available for dim-bright applications
- UL recognized component: File #E53795