Bushing Potential Device
GE Type KA-108
Offering a safe, reliable, economical voltage transforming device for the operation of instruments and relays from high-voltage circuits, 115 kV and above. The KA-108 is well suited to operate these relays, Syncroscopes, volt- and watt-meters, and indicating lights in protecting and control equipment for generating plants, sub-stations, and transmission lines.
The KA-108 Features
- A ground switch for removing high-voltage
- A spark gap that protects the device circuit from abnormally high surge voltages.
- Flexible metal covered cable that connects the device to the bushing, so that no live circuits are exposed.
- Rugged Construction for the harshest environments
- Adjustability to a variety of HV bushings
For a complete listing of the 150,000 parts and $12 million dollars of inventory Parts Super Center offers simply click here